Monday, July 25, 2011

Old* Art Camp.

Forgot to upload these. This is from my trip to Macomb, IL in June. Lovely enough my school paid more then they have should. I met a lot of wonderful people & the teachers were great. Down below I have a Air brush piece. First time. Messed up quite a bit. The next one is an otter. We each got a picture from a magazine & we had to re-draw then water color it. It was either landscape or animals. Next is Two piece from the sculpture class. The first was to design a Art trophy. Made a man on a ladder & he's hanging there almost falling off with a paint brush. There was a paint bucket. (WHICH TOOK LOTS OF TIME. Is upset) But sadly it is lost. The text was just wood & carving tools. She said not to make it something. . .I ended up getting a bear. I forgot a couple of things. But I might find the time to upload them. Here is a nice view of what it looks like in the morning. To bad I don't see that ever day. I have lots to post that I did over the summer. Will soon get around to it. (:
Thanks.




No comments: